Tuesday 24 May 2011

SOOOO excited!

Well, after a lot of searching and researching we've FINALLY decided on some of the new appliances for the new house.

I've NEVER had new appliances--so THIS is a HUGE thing for me! We went with the stainless steel--finger prints or not--I'm wiping them off any appliance anyway--that's what happens when you have little sticky fingers around! I like the look of stainless--sleek, professional--ya know?

So...here's the fridge. It's a Kenmore®/MD 22 cu.ft. French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel...Oh French doors--I KNOW I'll love you!



The stove we chose, and when I say "we" I mean "I", is a Kenmore®/MD 30'' All-Touch Electric S/C Convection Smoothtop - Stainless Steel -it's got all
sorts of bells and whistles--all of which I intend to take FULL advantage of!

So the next question is....when are you coming over for dinner? ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment