Wednesday 15 June 2011

I think I may...

 K, so when I'm not packing boxes or cleaning out cupboards (I HATE the cupboard over the fridge btw--TOTAL waste of Space in MY opinion!)I drool peruse the ol' internet at beautifully decorated/organized homes!  SERIOUSLY, how do these women do it all?!?! *sigh*  They're amazing (or robots!)



Anyway...I came across this lil' bloggy A Simply Klassic Home and beside the wonderful tips (change up pillow shams, add a this or that) to "freshen the living room" into a "Summer" feel...I got to thinkin'....I need to include some "Sea" type stuff in our new home---since Hubby is a Newfie and his father is a REAL fisherman I feel we SHOULD represent him/them somehow.  I won't go all crazy with lobster traps and lighthouses....but it's really got me brainstorming that's for sure.

Do you have any suggestions for me?  What about your home--any plans to "freshen" it up for Summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment